WE ARE OPEN! Please Read our Frequently Asked Questions.
We appreciate the opportunity to give local residents an outlet to get fresh air and exercise in a safe environment. We pride ourselves in providing somewhere for our guests and employees to enjoy the game of golf, and we have opened with some very important changes designed to limit contact, transactions, and touch points to ensure everyone's safety.
As you might expect, our phones are ringing off the hook, so please review these FAQs before calling the course.
Are you walking or riding? We are allowing walking and single rider carts (for an additional fee of $15). Due to the additional sanitation that each cart undergoes after use, there may be a wait for riding tee times.
How can I book a tee time? Walk up play is allowed, but it us preferred that tee times be booked through our ONLINE BOOKING ENGINE.
How do I cancel my booking if I need? If for any reason you cannot make your tee time, and you booked it through our website, please log in to the ONLINE BOOKING ENGINE to cancel.
What has been done to limit grouping and touch points?
- The clubhouse is limited to 5 guests inside at a time.
- Tee times have been spaced to 9 minutes apart, and the course has been set up to limit touch points by removing; bunker rakes, water coolers, ball washers, etc. The cups have been set up to stop the balls from going entirely into the hole for touchless retrieval. Pencils and scorecards will be placed on the carts prior to each use.
What should I know when I go to play my round? Please arrive only 15-20 minutes early to avoid creating any large gatherings. Once at the course you may check-in and pay in the Golf Shop. The Starter on the first tee will help to maintain social distancing between guests. Due to the additional sanitation that each cart undergoes after use, there may be a wait for riding tee times. You may purchase food, beverages, and merchandise from the clubhouse while maintaining the limitation of 5 guests at a time.
Please check your temperature before leaving your house and stay home if you are sick. Social Distancing is practiced in all areas of our facility and should be practiced on the golf course as well. Do not share golf clubs or golf equipment with your playing partners or congregate with them in the parking lot before or after your round.
Is the driving range and putting green open? The driving range and putting green remain open, please keep 6 feet of space from anyone. You may come into the Golf Shop to purchase your practice balls. Please leave the basket on the range when finished so that one of our team members can collect and sanitize.
How many people are allowed in the clubhouse? 5 people are allowed in the Golf Shop at one time. You may purchase food, beverages, and practice balls from the clubhouse. Masks are now REQUIRED upon check-in at the Golf Shop and when not eating or drinking in the clubhouse area per Pima County Ordinance.
Are the restrooms open? The restrooms are open, please respect and maintain social distancing standards.
What about food, beverages and merchandise?
- We are offering seating in the Grill. Tables have been spaced 6 feet apart for your safety. Dining in is permitted.
- Alcohol will be available for purchase from the golf course, but you are NOT allowed to bring your own per the State’s liquor licensing laws.
- Merchandise is available for purchase in the Golf Shop.
What about leagues, outings and events? We are following the CDC guidelines with regards to gatherings and shotgun starts.
Social Distancing Standards
In an effort to protect the health and safety of our team and guests, we are following Social Distancing Standards recommended by the Center for Disease Control. These standards will be strictly enforced without exception. We appreciate your patience and understanding as our team diligently works to provide a safe environment for everyone. Thank you!
- Guests are asked to share a golf car but may request their own for an additional fee of $15
- Golf Cars are sanitized before and after each use – all guest touch points
- Water coolers have been removed from the course.
- All rakes have been removed from the bunkers. Guests have the choice to play the ball as it lies or lift, clean and place within the bunker.
- Cups have been raised so that the ball falls partially into the cup on the green. Guests should not remove the flagstick.
- The Grill will be offering “take out” service.